UNIVERS ELECTRONIQUE : Toutes les Musiques Electroniques... Que du Bonheur ... !!!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

UNIVERS ELECTRONIQUE : Toutes les Musiques Electroniques... Que du Bonheur ... !!!

Musiques Electroniques et BlaBla en tout genre....

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[TSS_001] - VA - The Studio Stereo

AuteurMessage
zongo
-=] Premiers Pas [=-
-=] Premiers Pas [=-
zongo

Masculin

[TSS_001] - VA - The Studio Stereo Empty
MessageSujet: [TSS_001] - VA - The Studio Stereo   [TSS_001] - VA - The Studio Stereo Icon_minitime30.06.08 20:56

* Underground *

Edition a tirage limité (100 exemplaires)

[TSS_001] - VA - The Studio Stereo L_7c9ae96934268a68ee5b0fd6cd4dc861

TSS 001 featuring Twin Peetz!

Our trip starts with my mate and the total techno-matador Twin Peetz who was also the mastering engineer of the TSS 001!
Based on a smooth breakbeat he shows us how dubby chords and deep drums get together in the right way!

TSS 001 featuring TR 21

We are moving on to the one and only TR 21...a guy from krakow-poland where i stayed for holidays last year and (yes of course;) visited some record-shops and got a cd of him,i was impressed:a lot of different styles with a special touch in it...let's call his track a breakbeat-rock-inferno...yeah:)!

TSS 001 featuring Bulldose

Bulldose and his alias conserve featured us a really nice track of their vision of electronic hip hop,dirty and noisy in the best way!
Remember his last release on Umbruch-Recordings...the sample-god himself is his daddy i guess;)!

TSS 001 featuring PierrotheMoon

This deep excursion directly brings us to PierrotheMoon a guy from france who contacted me when i was just compiling this compilation,and what he showed me was really a flash - deepest funky stuff from outer space,yeah!

TSS 001 featuring Dr.Nojoke

The first time i met dr.nojoke was when i started playing more live again in the last year,and what can i say : so sympathic and what a show he makes while playing live, WOW!
He definitely defines minimal music in a new way!

TSS 001 featuring Beatmik & SCHWARZarbeit

After we left the more experimental part of the cd it goes deep into the dubby sector:starting with beatmik and his cousin SCHWARZarbeit,who produced a kind of minimal dub for us i really enjoy a lot!

TSS 001 featuring Ben & San

Ben and san,two brothers from berlin i already worked together with earlier show us their different influences of electronic music with their outstanding work for the project!

TSS 001 featuring Dominique Jacquinet

The very great mood you are already in after this both tracks will let you even more enjoy the track of dominique jacquinet-a journey into a world which has much more colours then only black and white - deep music with a positive message !

TSS 001 featuring Zzzzra

I guess you are very grounded right now,the right point of time to start up a little trip into the rainforest...Zzzzra shows us how computerdubs also work in the lowest frequencies...

TSS 001 featuring Moolsaasa

After this we know what to look for: basic dubs from Moolsaasas home!
The man with the vision deep inside!

TSS 001 featuring Ant:stat:k

While making this compilation i talked to a lot of artists about how they produce music and which ways they tried and enjoyed.
One special way i also appreciate very much is how ant:stat:k makes musics : mixing live dubs of his tracks with a lot of fx and the special moments of lets call it accidents Wink very classic and i like it!

TSS 001 featuring Lo

The way people produce music is very often also a part of how they live and view their life!
So take this and listen to Lo's track...interesting life,isn't it Smile ?!

TSS 001 featuring Javier Logares

Now we are already in the middle of the very straight and more dancefloor-part of our
compilation...
Javier Logares which i saw the first time while playing one of his very inspiring laptop-dj-sets produced a track that describes minimaltechno-music in the best way, great lines in several variations, driving you crazy !

TSS 001 featuring Birkemann

My Man : Birkemann created another one of his very special tracks showing us
where the roots are.basic drums and an excellent chord gives you the feeling to come home!

TSS 001 featuring The Marx Trukker

So we are nearly over now,i have two last tracks for you : my own one,with a lot of soul in it,hope you hear it Wink !

TSS 001 featuring BaSic

And then there is the last track made by baSic,a guy who found me (or did i find him:)?!on myspace when i was very new to all these internet-network-things;)!his track closes our little trip trough the different styles of electronic music and it gives us the power to look forward to the next releases and to believe in the energy of this project!

Thank you all so much!
Peace and Love
Mark

So if you got a little interested after all these infos about our little compilation...
here the facts again;)

Citation :
Price: 8 Euro + Shipping

http://www.myspace.com/studiostereoberlin

or just write a mail on myspace

* Underground *
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1